Question: Inputs to really old tuner/amp?

TJ

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My son is interested in my really old (60's) system. I originally had a record player and cassette player plugged into it. There are separate input RCA jacks for the record player and for one other device (in my case a cassette player). He would like to plug in a CD player into it too. Not possible unless there is such a thing as a "splitter" for the one set of input jacks (not the record player input, the one extra set). So, my question is: Is there such a thing as a way to route two or more devices into the one set of jackets? i.e. a splitter Is this possible without a switch or diodes to prevent feedback from the one input device to the other should both be turned on at once. I appreciate the help. This will probably require someone who works with 60's type systems. Thanks, TJ

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
hookup.gif

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:

That's a lot of interconnects Vlad, I think my device might be cheaper. *biggrin*

Couldn't find a tape loop image example without the equalizer. Connecting CD directly to tape would cost an extra interconnect and is much simpler than the picture suggests.

TRENDING THREADS