Question about upgrading amplifier

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi man,
Hows things going....I've not been reading too many of the comments recently and have prob missed where you are at with your system these days, but just wandering if you ever went down the avi dm10 route?
Cheers.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
radiorog said:
Hi man,
Hows things going....I've not been reading too many of the comments recently and have prob missed where you are at with your system these days, but just wandering if you ever went down the avi dm10 route?
Cheers.

Hi how are you
No - youve missed nothing special as ive been off here for a while and only started posting again recently.

As regards my system i have no exciting news im afraid but ive been doing various demos/research of different stuff. I hope soon to have something worthwhile to say.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Hi man,
Cheers.

Hi how are you
No - youve missed nothing special as ive been off here for a while and only started posting again recently.

As regards my system i have no exciting news im afraid but ive been doing various demos/research of different stuff. I hope soon to have something worthwhile to say.
What put you off the avi stuff? You seemed pretty keen after the bake off.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
radiorog said:
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Hi man,
Cheers.

Hi how are you

Nothing has put me off regards the sound but the sound i already have is very close (but be it much more expensive)

Im looking into an active solution that may have avi included but not finalised.
Can't say more at this stage.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Hi man,
Cheers.

Hi how are you

Nothing has put me off regards the sound but the sound i already have is very close (but be it much more expensive)

Im looking into an active solution that may have avi included but not finalised.
Can't say more at this stage.
Fair dos. Cheers for the answer.

TRENDING THREADS