Question about Aiwa XD-P15 DVD player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Total HD newbie here! I have the ancient DVD player above which has been serving me well for the last 4 or 5 years. I recently have bought the Sony Bravia KDL 32V4000. I would like to get a component video cable for the DVD player, so I can hook it up to the TV. Would I be able to get a progressive signal from this DVD player? Is it worth my while? Or am I better off getting a Blu Ray player?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
fazel9er:Total HD newbie here! I have the ancient DVD player above which has been serving me well for the last 4 or 5 years. I recently have bought the Sony Bravia KDL 32V4000. I would like to get a component video cable for the DVD player, so I can hook it up to the TV. Would I be able to get a progressive signal from this DVD player? Is it worth my while? Or am I better off getting a Blu Ray player?

If your dvd player can deliver a progressive signal then yes, a component cable will offer you that and yes it will be a better picture than using scart. Bear in mind you would also need an audio cable (component is picture only). Is it worth your while? It is BUT, with the cost of the Sony S350 (£160ish with free films thrown in) and the fact that this will offer you a much better dvd picture (upscaled) and then a huge leap again with Bluray playback, it's well worth looking at that too.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the prompt reply! Free films thrown in? Which shop is offering that?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts