Queen MFSL CDs

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Anyone got any, or all of the Queen MFSL recordings?

Just wondered what the consensus is about their improved quality (or not) over the regular CDs.

Most interested in '..Opera', '.. Races' & '.. World'.

'The Game' isn't high on my list of fave Queen albums.

They're not available from MoFi any more, and command a hefty premium which isn't a problem if there's a good jump in quality.

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Hey BC, if you are a true fan of Queen then you owe it to yourself to hear the multichannel DTS versions of the albums.
If you thought the production values are good on the two channel CD pressings, a whole new world awaits you when you hear it as the guys intended it to be.
If the inimitable Mr.Everard can forward my email addy to you I will gladly lend you a few discs for your aural perusal.

Roger and Brian are over in Oslo at the moment to attend the premiere of "We will rock you" which I will be going to soon - any good?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I wasn't a fan as I think the songs on Greatest Hits aren't their best (Killer Queen, Somebody To Love, We Will Rock You & We Are The Champions aside)

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
I don`t have any of the MFSL CD`s though I understand that all of Queen`s albums are/have been remastered and should be released during 2011. Don`t need `A Night At The Opera` as I bought the remastered version a couple of years ago but I have been waiting patiently for the rest of the catalogue to be done and it finally looks like it`s happening. Hurrah!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts