Quad 9SA

stevepg1975

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I've tried this week actually, but Stone Audio in Poole, my local dealer, ordered them a while back but are still waiting. Alex the owner said he had heard them with the rep and he was impressed, which is why he ordered them. He is going to let me know when they are in. I was also in contact with quad directly with questions about the 9AS, whilst in contact I asked when they would hit stone audio and was told they havent been able to supply as yet, as they haven’t received deliveries from their factory. This is related to the fact that they have recently built a new factory which has caused some delays.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
stevepg1975 said:
I've tried this week actually, but Stone Audio in Poole, my local dealer, ordered them a while back but are still waiting. Alex the owner said he had heard them with the rep and he was impressed, which is why he ordered them. He is going to let me know when they are in. I was also in contact with quad directly with questions about the 9AS, whilst in contact I asked when they would hit stone audio and was told they havent been able to supply as yet, as they haven’t received deliveries from their factory. This is related to the fact that they have recently built a new factory which has caused some delays.

Great. I'm only up the road in Bournemouth

Thanks

regards

stevepg1975

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
No probs. I'm also in bournemouth, if you have not been there then it's work a visit, has some great kit in there and more than happy to show it off!

TRENDING THREADS