Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 replacement due???

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Not that I have heard of?

If you do go for this speaker system, I totally recommend finding a company that offer the 1030i floorstanders as upgrades to the 1010i.

If you have the space, they are far superior for movies, and especially 2 channel stereo.

Hope that helps......

A

Anonymous

Hello m8 i have the q acoustics 1010i 5.1 speaker package and have 2 say they are brilliant and would highly recomend them if your interested in getting them check out www.creativeaudio.co.uk they are a first class company and offer the chance 2 upgrade the speakers for the floorstanders for an extra £149 or you can get speaker stands for the 2 front speakers they also throw in a £200 cable pack for free as well as offering free overnight next day delivery 5.1 package is £489 they are the best company around for home cinema and hifi equipment and i wouldnt buy from anywhere else hope this helps m8
emotion-1.gif

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I used this company:

http://www.exceptional-av.co.uk/product.php?fdProductId=119

I live down the road from Creative Audio, but I dare not go in!!!

Why?

Well they try and sell you stuff you are not even visiting the shop to look at. For example, I went in a while ago to look at speakers and the one salesman was trying to push me into the demo room to hear how amazing an amp was, and that i should buy it cos it has £400 off it at the mo (in other words old stock).

Needless to say, I ran for my life!!! If you use them as a mail order shop, I guess you bypass this problem.......

And, to be honest, it's only the one salemans whom does this-the others in the shop are much more relaxed and helpful.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts