PWEI Reissues!!!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Brilliant news about the reissue. I have all the CD's already and a few EP's but this should be a great addition.

I listened to 'the Cure for Sanity' every morning for 15 months as I walked to work from Moss Side/Whalley Range to Salford Quays in the early 90's!

'Never rub another mans rhubarb!' :O

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Xanderzdad said:
Brilliant news about the reissue. I have all the CD's already and a few EP's but this should be a great addition.

This will actually save me money, I've got all the albums but not on CD, so I've been thinking about getting a tape deck and plugging it into the PC to rip the cassettes to digital. There wasn't much more that I was going to do with it, so now I probably don't need to bother with the tape deck.

I listened to 'the Cure for Sanity' every morning for 15 months as I walked to work from Moss Side/Whalley Range to Salford Quays in the early 90's!

'Never rub another mans rhubarb!' :O

That disc has got some great extras on it, including the Good Vibes mix of Another Man's Rhubarb, which is quite beautiful (and not often you can say that about PWEI), as well as The Incredible PWEI vs Dirty Harry, which is their remix of Lalo Schifrin's Dirty Harry themes (mainly Magnum Force I think). I had that on double-sided cassette single and wore it out because I just listened to it over and over again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts