PureAV Home Theatre Power Console PF60 ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Anyone from the What Hi-fi team had dealings with this model or simular?

Just wondering what you think about these types of products.

Cheers .

A

Anonymous

Hey

Well got everything hooked up last night.

I cant understand this thing, It wont turn off, the power button on the front doesnt work, is there something I got to press in the back?

I turned it off last night but it turned everything off from the mains, even the sky+ HD and cordless phone, which I dont want as I record stuff and might need the phone in the middle of the night.

What am I doing wrong.

Thanks so much

Oh I can hear a difference in sound thats for sure, and I think the picture is smoother, but very minor.

Thanks so much

michael hoy

canada16:
Hey

Well got everything hooked up last night.

I cant understand this thing, It wont turn off, the power button on the front doesnt work, is there something I got to press in the back?

I turned it off last night but it turned everything off from the mains, even the sky+ HD and cordless phone, which I dont want as I record stuff and might need the phone in the middle of the night.

What am I doing wrong.

Thanks so much

Oh I can hear a difference in sound thats for sure, and I think the picture is smoother, but very minor.

Thanks so much

Hi,

The button on the front does not turn off the unit, this is always on, however it does turn on and off the sockets that are set to switched.

See page 9 for diagram, and page 19 describes how the buttons work.

The bank of sockets you have plugged your Sky box into needs to be un switched or always on.

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
All sockets have an option to be ALLWAYS ON or SWITCHED on the small panel on the back . If designated socket is onto SWITCHED indicator, the power ON-OFF button on the front off the system will turn all devices off

michael hoy

Ok, I just wondered, thought I had posted something wrong, I would not want to blow someone up
emotion-2.gif

Edit: The daisy chaining they refer to, is not pluging this device into an extension, or if you have more than one of these do not plug the other one into this one.

A

Anonymous

I am probably going to sell mine on fleabay, I just dont need it, its a bit too much for my equipment, and it takes up quite a bit of space on the AV rack.

Thanks for your help anyway

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts