Purchased Itunes can be copied and pasted?

mindmenglish

May 29, 2013
Visit site
i' am re-installing my itunes on my current window laptop. so i backed up my itunes purchased songs by copy and paste the folder to flashdrive. while re-installing itunes, i inserted the flashdrive into my other old windows laptop to open some letters. i also click to check the itunes folder i backed up and surprised that i can play those itunes songs on my old laptop without itunes player and no authorization to that laptop. it automatically plays using a vlc player with m4a1.

i thought itunes only allows 5 authorised computers and can only play using itunes player?

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
to be able to play anything back even when other programs say you can't, it must do something to your system when you install it.

One example I have found is it allows the playback of any region of dvd when other programs (windows own media player) says only region b discs (uk) can be played.

*music2*

mindmenglish

May 29, 2013
Visit site
i'm definitely living under a cage. i looked it up about this and since 2009 most itunes songs are drm free so we can definitely play itunes music files on as many pc's as long we don't shared those online cause apple can track and take action on the original owner whom uploaded them.

i'm just not sure if those copied files sound as the same as the original itunes aac.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts