admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
has any one had a problem with a ps3 not playing dvd/blu ray movies but still plays games, as its been repaired once and its 5 days out of the warrantie they will not repair the thing, whats a good blu ray for about £200

A

Anonymous

cheers dude its gonna cost me £150 to get it fixed but atleast it plays games i think a trip to rs is in order then

A

Anonymous

im asuming you have gone trough cleaning the laser, cheaking updates of firmware, and going trough the settings on the playstation3

before you run out and buy a new player

A

Anonymous

done it all spoke to arcadia in leeds and they have had about 15 in since january to get the same repairs done, its either the games or the dvd drive fail or both together luckily its only the dvd thats gone so i can still play games not sure how long for though.

A

Anonymous

teamdolly:has any one had a problem with a ps3 not playing dvd/blu ray movies but still plays games, as its been repaired once and its 5 days out of the warrantie they will not repair the thing, whats a good blu ray for about £200

You have rights, use them.

They must repair this, especially if a batch fault is known.

Even payment towards a new one.

Speak to trading standards.

Matt

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
How long have you had your ps3 ? ive had mine since launch and not had this problem, is it the 80gb version? if youve had it repaired but its still faulty, you should be entitled to your money back or a new one, tell them its "not fit for purpose" or you can contact the OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING they definately sort it for you.

good luck.
SRL_BULLITT add me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts