PS3 God of War 3 Ultimate Trilogy Edition £109.99

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone wanting this very rare edition of the game that is going for silly money on ebay for around £300+ is now back in stock as i write this at game.co.uk, they took it off the website about a month ago due to not knowing how many of these they will be getting into stock but now it seems they have a few spare remaining.

Here is the link: http://www.game.co.uk//PS3/Action/Adventure/~r345879/God-of-War-III-Trilogy/

If the link does not work, then you know it has been taken off again due to stock.

Regards> M

A

Anonymous

£110.00 for a game!! I've never got over Sabre Wolf being £9.99 after Jet Pack, Cookie, Trans Am etc were £5.50.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

NSYGrinner:£110.00 for a game!! I've never got over Sabre Wolf being £9.99 after Jet Pack, Cookie, Trans Am etc were £5.50.
emotion-1.gif

It's the price you pay for a limited edition version of this game sadly but it is one of the priciest limited editions out there, in regards to the contents, it is awesome and very sought after. Ebay alone is a joke as people are buying them to sell them 3 time's the price and guess what, it is selling at that price too!

M

A

Anonymous

I'm not surprised people will pay them prices. Just look how much people paid for Neo-Geo games years ago. If your into gaming to that degree and can afford it then 'good on you'. Who am I to judge when I buy different bits of wire and plugs (as the wife would say).

A

Anonymous

Yes i do remember those Neo-Geo games, they were pricey as people wanted arcade gaming at home but never hit off, maybe it was the price that killed it.

One thing for sure is that game's are hitting sky high price's and some of them are nearly the price of a console to play it on! Such as those Guitar Hero Band kits etc.

M

A

Anonymous

UPDATE!!!

GAME.CO.UK HAS SOLD OUT AGAIN!

Just keep checking tonight and tomorrow as they might have a last delivery of these or even people who decide not to pick up their pre-orders from store's etc will be put back on stock and the website will be used to clear them out.

Who knows, you might have a chance of obtaining one of these rare editions but keep checking is all i can say.

M

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts