PS3 colour overblown

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
Whether it be a dvd or game the colour is overblown on the tv, orange faces etc..i put the same dvd into a dvd player and the colour is normal so it must be something i'm doing wrong with the ps3

The composite lead is connected to the tv and ps3 set to composite/s video in the ps3 settings.. am i missing something here or does the ps3 have a problem and i need to have it looked at ? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

Messiah

What TV do you have?? - Some TV's need calibrating for each input so I may have reverted to a standard setting??

Can you not connect it by any other means than Composite as this is pretty poor!

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
thanks for that had'nt thought about that..ps3 has hdmi and composite video out only..TV is older panasonic crt with no hdmi input but i will try your suggestion tonight.

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
Messiah:
What TV do you have?? - Some TV's need calibrating for each input so I may have reverted to a standard setting??

Can you not connect it by any other means than Composite as this is pretty poor!

Thanks Messiah your advise proved to be absolutley correct. The video input on tv for that port was wound up to 100%.So in this case yes each video in needs its own calibration.....thanks for the help the ps3 looks much better now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts