PS3 Bluetooth Headset

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm looking for a bluetooth headset for my PS3 at around the £20 mark. I've seen the Logitech Vantage headset and that seems to get good reviews but I was wondering whether anyone here has anymore suggestions or recommendations?

Cheers!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

From my experience i would say don't buy any 3rd party headsets just get the official Sony headset as it is far superior to any other ps3 headset on the market, it's also rechargable which saves on those batteries and if you shop online you can get it for £17.99 (on play.com i think). For that money it really is a no brainer!

A

Anonymous

G'day Blunny,

A mixed bag really, if you want to go even cheaper than £20 you could go for the Jabra BT125 which looks like a nice piece of kit and is well reviewed but at the end of the day, you could get the Sony Wireless PS3 headset which as well as its decent quality, it will support voice commands in future games giving you an extra incentive to lean towards that one, I think I saw it priced online at around £18.

Thanks,

Earl Gray

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your replies guys. Unfortunately my impatience got the better of me and I ordered an hour or two after posting the thread. I went for the Logitech after reading some customer reviews
emotion-4.gif

Cheers anyway chaps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts