Projector or TV for xbox 360

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have had my xbox 360 for about 18 months and love playing it on xbox live. I've finally decided to buy an HD source to play it through. This leads me to the question

Would it be better to buy an HD Ready projector or an HD Ready TV?

I was considering: ThemeScene HD70

Toshiba 32 WLT66

Toshiba 32 C3030DB

Samsung LE26R74BD

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Choppy: doubtless one of the WHF guys will chip in on this soon enough, but in the meantime...

I'm running the family 360 through a 37in Toshiba 37WLT66, and the image quality is just amazing. I've also just bought the HD-DVD drive (£129!) for the XBox, and again, the results are worth every penny. All they need to do now is release some decent HD-DVD discs...

My only worry about a projector is lighting - having to darken the room every time the kids want a half hour on Halo is too much like hard work.

A

Anonymous

I did have to think about this but i realized that it would be going into my bedroom so lighting wouldn't be an issue for me. I think if the picture quality was good enough i would go for the projector because of the shear size of the display.

A

Anonymous

That's exactly it! If you want a big screen and have a light controlled room, then start looking at projectors (although you shouldn't need to look further than the HD70 - very good model).

If you want a screen you can watch in all light conditions then get a flatscreen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts