projector air filter

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I'm having a lot of problems with Epson in obtaining an air filter for my eh tw 3500 projector. I first tried to buy one from their official website (price £22) last February, some 9 months ago! Several emails later I am being told it is probably an obsolete item (ridiculous) and to go to several of their recommended stockists. If you enter the Epson number (elpaf21) all the companies show not found. I have seen this for sale for £60+ on only one UK site but do not want to be stung! What's going on? It appears this item is sold in Europe and America, so why can't Epson get their act together and stop messing their UK customers about! Any body else had any dealings with this "top notch" company?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Have you tried your dealer? We have access to thousands of spare parts but never advertise them as it would be a never ending job keeping the list. This is why you probably do not see it on a click to buy. I am sure the parts are readily available.

A

Anonymous

Hi Nick, I've tried numerous retailers including the one that I bought the projector from, none had this part. In fact I was given the advice of "just remove it and give it a bang " to remove the dust, not very professional! I would like to contact Epson manufacturing (Isuggested Epson do this when I e-mailed them) to find out how to sort this out. I have since phoned them as well all to no avail. Thanks for the suggestion though.

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I have the same projector and I'm pretty sure it says in the manual to clean it. There's some instructions. I wouldn't have thought you'd need a new one. Last time I checked mine it looked pretty clean.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I remove the air filter from my projector and (very carefully) use a handheld 'dustbuster' to clean it. Worth checking before attempting such maintenance that it won't affect your warranty, though....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts