problems TCL 2022

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
have a problem the TCL 50 2022 model keeps going on shop mode no idea why i take it off shop mode and still goes back on after i changed it. i switch the TV off from the mains but still does it TCL service i s not available on the weekends . So cannot contact them, is it because oi need to op date settings vis USB ? slot.
Started to do it this morning okay at 0800 then started causing problems what am i doing wrong ?

Found this online:

To remove this feature the TV has to be set in HOME mode instead of STORE mode. To do this go into the SETUP menu then scroll down to LOCATION. Using the left or right arrow keys change STORE to HOME and the pop ups should no longer appear on the screen.

Reactions: WayneKerr

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
After changing the feature back to home and not shop it is still doing it . There is two videos it plays they cannot be taken off. We went to Setup and changed it and said it changed it. weird or not? get use to it but why did it do it after had the TV 3/4 weeks ? Not too bothered now Wendy like the videos Football ones . Just initial switch on ( on sleep mode when not in use ) yes tried to switch it off from the mains does not make any difference . Its one of those great mysteries Like the moon looks bigger than it is in some parts of the world

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts