Problem posting.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Had some problem yesterday and i couldn't post any message.

I cleared the cashe and reset Safari and i tried Firfox also to no avail.

I was getting messages saying "mods will look at post before it is put up" or something similar when i wrote the post and saved.

Also the verification code wasn't working at all.

This was happening all night last night on my PC and iPhone.

Not sure if it is now a know problem but thought i had better inform you anyway.

Good to back on though!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think it was the links in the post causing the problem.

EDIT: Either that or the whole load of formatting in the text, which I removed last night so the post was visible.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Used the same links to Photobucket this evening, working fine now though.

I sent a message to WHF last night about it, haven't had a reply as yet but can be ignored now.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Sorry to be a pain but i cant see 'Album of the week' thread.

Thought it moved but it can be found in the 'Search Forum' box and it shows it still in 'hi-fi' with last post being 7.58pm yesterday.

That would place it half way down the page but i cant see it either in Safari or Firefox, cache cleared etc.

??

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Strange this then because it wouldn't let me post a reply on monday and i done it again yesterday with different wording which came up fine. It's now showing mondays original post?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The one it's showing was one of about eight I found in our moderation queue due to odd links/formatiing, most of which get deleted. Sorry if I sorted then published the wrong one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts