Pro-ject Debut MK1?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

After being underwhelmed by the Pioneer sound (I was aware they werent the greatest, but wanted the old school looks :S) I have managed to purchase a Pro-ject Debut mk1 from ebay at 70 pounds including postage...so not bad I dont think?

Anyways, I cant really find too much about the mk1 because searching just provides info about the debut III. Basically I just wanted to know that the mk1 was as highly regarded as the debut III? And what the differences are?

Thanks

Henley

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
DavidGander:
Hi everyone,

After being underwhelmed by the Pioneer sound (I was aware they werent the greatest, but wanted the old school looks :S) I have managed to purchase a Pro-ject Debut mk1 from ebay at 70 pounds including postage...so not bad I dont think?

Anyways, I cant really find too much about the mk1 because searching just provides info about the debut III. Basically I just wanted to know that the mk1 was as highly regarded as the debut III? And what the differences are?

Thanks

There were very few MK1's made and they're easy to identify as the platter spindle was very thin. In relation to a MK3 there have been too many upgrades to list but the main ones are arm, main bearing, motor, platter and arm bearings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts