Primare R32 phono stage

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Well got my new Primare boxes home

The build quality and feel is really good for the money !

The presentation is very crisp taut and engaging to say the least - seems effortless in the way it presents itself.

not enough hours in the day to see how all my records are sounding but so far so good ! It really likes the Straits reissues and the kling klang kraftwerk reissues

no regrets at all about leaving Rega amplifacation

stevebrock said:
Well got my new Primare boxes home

The build quality and feel is really good for the money !

The presentation is very crisp taut and engaging to say the least - seems effortless in the way it presents itself.

not enough hours in the day to see how all my records are sounding but so far so good ! It really likes the Straits reissues and the kling klang kraftwerk reissues

no regrets at all about leaving Rega amplifacation

Glad to hear it. You've some subclass kit there, I am not surprised it knocks Rega into a cocked hat. ;-)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Reading the Primare manual - they recommend a burn in of 24hrs - then a further 3 days burn in will improve it more.

Got about 6 hours on it so far and it sounds damn good.

To the uninitiated it's a Class D amp albeit a very good implementation of it - I don't intend to turn either the amp or phono stage off unless going on hols - very low power consumption when idle.

Really pleased with how my vinyl sounds - discovering new things on records - fantastic.

stevebrock said:
Reading the Primare manual - they recommend a burn in of 24hrs - then a further 3 days burn in will improve it more.

Got about 6 hours on it so far and it sounds damn good.

To the uninitiated it's a Class D amp albeit a very good implementation of it - I don't intend to turn either the amp or phono stage off unless going on hols - very low power consumption when idle.

Really pleased with how my vinyl sounds - discovering new things on records - fantastic.

Happy days! I am surprised they recommended such a period for burn-in considering its Class D. ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts