Primare N30 Streamer

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Just dropped the cash on one - well was always dubious about spending this much on a streamer - thought my £500 Rega DAC did a good job - hell fire this Primare just takes the proverbial. Kicks the Rega into the gutter.

Files are FLAC from a Synology NAS controlled via the Primare iOS app - this thing is willing me to play more music - brillaint

Have not got round to Tidal yet - happy days !

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Just dropped the cash on one - well was always dubious about spending this much on a streamer - thought my £500 Rega DAC did a good job - hell fire this Primare just takes the proverbial. Kicks the Rega into the gutter.

Files are FLAC from a Synology NAS controlled via the Primare iOS app - this thing is willing me to play more music - brillaint 

Have not got round to Tidal yet - happy days !

Great stuff, enjoy, nice to get something you really like

Glad to see ? hear? others are realising just how good Primare kit is. Not heard the N30 but can imagine.

I know Insider9 is well pleased with his as we have conferred privately. Some of the best kit, for the money, you can currently buy in my opinion and a bargain if you find them second-hand like I did with a pre/power amp combo.

However just hope the OP got it for a good price as it first came out in 2014 (note NP30) and it was £1999 then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts