Price of the new LG Oled TVs £6500 the flagship

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Just shut the curtains and tried again and grey again. ?

Just spoke to Nick again and he reckons this TV looks stunning in 4K.

I'm not sure why you should need anyone else's opinion, rather than trusting your own eyes?
I haven't seen it yet. ?

Sometimes you don't make things very clear, Gel. I knew that when you shut the curtains, you were referring to your own Panasonic OLED. But you didn't make it clear that when you spoke to Nick, "this TV looks stunning in 4K" was referring to the forthcoming LG G6 OLED. Without making things clear, you'll never make a living as a scientist! *blum3*
Huh?  I was referring to the Panasonic Oled.  Nick had used it for 4K but I hadnt seen it in 4K then.  Now I have and it does look stunning.  I am definitely glad I bought it and 2D is pretty perfect too.

Now I'm getting confused. *SCRATCH*

Even I thought you were referring to Panasonic OLED until you posted this:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:

I'm not sure why you should need anyone else's opinion, rather than trusting your own eyes?
I haven't seen it yet.  

This made me assume LG G6 as well.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Just shut the curtains and tried again and grey again.

I haven't seen it yet.

Sometimes you don't make things very clear, Gel. I knew that when you shut the curtains, you were referring to your own Panasonic OLED. But you didn't make it clear that when you spoke to Nick, "this TV looks stunning in 4K" was referring to the forthcoming LG G6 OLED. Without making things clear, you'll never make a living as a scientist! *blum3*
Huh? I was referring to the Panasonic Oled. Nick had used it for 4K but I hadnt seen it in 4K then. Now I have and it does look stunning. I am definitely glad I bought it and 2D is pretty perfect too.

Now I'm getting confused. *SCRATCH*

Even I thought you were referring to Panasonic OLED until you posted this:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:

I haven't seen it yet.

This made me assume LG G6 as well.
Now, I am utterly confused too!
regular_smile.gif

:D

Let's break this up.

Which TV were you referring to here, that you haven't seen it yet?
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:

I haven't seen it yet.  

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
:D

Let's break this up.

Which TV were you referring to here, that you haven't seen it yet?
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:

I haven't seen it yet.
My Panasonic in 4K.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
I will post a 4K picture later on.

I know you've put it up on this thread, but the 4K picture should really be on your "I just bought a new beast" thread, no?
Thats rich coming from you? Quit with the lecturers or I will start lecturing you! This is my thread if you don't like it bogoff!

gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
I will post a 4K picture later on.?

I know you've put it up on this thread, but the 4K picture should really be on your "I just bought a new beast" thread, no?
Thats rich coming from you?  Quit with the lecturers or I will start lecturing you!  This is my thread if you don't like it bogoff!  
Are you alright gel? I'm concerned about your health. You seem to be quite stressed nowadays.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
What sonofsj was saying is post some 4k pictures in your other thread - its a good shout from him.

We all write on out own style and SofSJ style is very unique Gel. Bear that in mind dude, I dont think he always means it as is, same as half the stuff we all write.

I would like to see some more pics of 4K - I cant quite make that one out becuase of teh colour saturation - stick some normal content on plz.

TA!!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
I will post a 4K picture later on.

Thats rich coming from you? Quit with the lecturers or I will start lecturing you! This is my thread if you don't like it bogoff!
Are you alright gel? I'm concerned about your health. You seem to be quite stressed nowadays.
I am okay mate. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
What sonofsj was saying is post some 4k pictures in your other thread - its a good shout from him.

We all write on out own style and SofSJ style is very unique Gel. Bear that in mind dude, I dont think he always means it as is, same as half the stuff we all write.

I would like to see some more pics of 4K - I cant quite make that one out becuase of teh colour saturation - stick some normal content on plz.

TA!!
I will see what I can do. Cheers mate. *smile*

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a question.

Right now I'm at my wife's office where my PC is hooked up to two 28-inch 4K monitors. Because I only have one graphics card in the PC at the moment, however, I can only run the monitors at 3200 x 1800 resolution (which is actually fine, as it means the icons in my CAD program aren't quite as teeny-weeny as they are in full 4K :) ).

When I get home, I only have two 1920 x 1200 monitors.

So the question is, should I look at pictures of TV impages posted here at home or at work?

Yes, I know I'm taking the mIckey, but seriously, what is the point of posting up pictures of TV displays taken with an iPhone or something, on an internet board where they're probably going to be downsized anyway, and where most people won't be looking at them on a 4K monitor anyway? Might as well get the Royal Philharmonic to play in your back garden, record the whole thing on your phone and then post up an MP3 of the event!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts