Power cable plugs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just bought the Sony 40w4500 + BDP S350 + HT-IS100 HT kit, i want to get new power cables but looking at the different plugs and fuses what ones do i need for the stuff i have got.

I cant look at the plugs yet as i collect them on Friday

A

Anonymous

Also just seen the Russ Andrews cables and is it work getting them burned in.

Messiah

First of all, I would certainly never have the cable 'burnt in' if you had to pay more!

Personally, I would wait to see all of your items up and running before spending good money on power cables. It should look and sound great already. This would be the last area of a system where I would upgrade as I believe you would see the smallest gain unless you spend silly money. If you want to help with the power have you considered a Tacima?? Good for £23.

A

Anonymous

OK cool, i order a Tacimo 2 days ago, so it should be here by friday, i just want to get everything together for then

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hello Andrew,

The Sony 40W4500 requires a 10A fuse and standard IEC plug.

The Sony BDP-350 requires a 5A fuse and Figure 8 plug.

The Sony HT-IS100 has a captive lead so you cannot replace the power cable unless you wire on an IEC adaptor.

I cannot comment on other manufacturers cables but if you were to consider ours then I would recommend the Copper-line Alpha Power Cable. It has an advanced shielding system and this is particularly important with display devices. The Copper-line Alpha Power Cable receives 24 hours of burn as standard reducing the time needed to reach optimal performance.

If you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01702 543981 or enquiries@cleareraudio.com

I hope that this has helped.

Kind regards,

Darren

A

Anonymous

clearer_audio:Hello Andrew,

The Sony 40W4500 requires a 10A fuse and standard IEC plug.

The Sony BDP-350 requires a 5A fuse and Figure 8 plug.

The Sony HT-IS100 has a captive lead so you cannot replace the power cable unless you wire on an IEC adaptor.

I cannot comment on other manufacturers cables but if you were to consider ours then I would recommend the Copper-line Alpha Power Cable. It has an advanced shielding system and this is particularly important with display devices. The Copper-line Alpha Power Cable receives 24 hours of burn as standard reducing the time needed to reach optimal performance.

If you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01702 543981 or enquiries@cleareraudio.com

I hope that this has helped.

Kind regards,

Darren

I'll second that - I'm really pleased with the improvement from my CopperLine cables. Waiting for my CopperLine Alphas to arrive - the CopperLine's wouldnt fit my Kuro.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts