Power Amps

cheyworth

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Would it be possible to have a feature on power amps.

What would be best 2 power amps @£200 each either bi-amped or bridged,

Or a power amp costing £400.

Or 2 @£400 against 1 @£800.

And so on….

Certainly, some brands like Arcam & Rotel flourish when you bi-amp a power amp to their respective integrated amplifiers. Some weeks ago, myself and Joelsim asked whether WHF? would consider a test for integrated/ power amps.

Andrew said he would put it to the relevant team - I hope they do because it's been many, many years since such a test has seen the light of day.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Certainly, some brands like Arcam & Rotel flourish when you bi-amp a power amp to their respective integrated amplifiers. Some weeks ago, myself and Joelsim asked whether WHF? would consider a test for integrated/ power amps.

Andrew said he would put it to the relevant team - I hope they do because it's been many, many years since such a test has seen the light of day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I intend to buy a new amp next year I would look forward to a Pre-Power verses Integrated-Power amp test or even against a more expensive Integrated amp like a Primare I30 or Roksan Caspian.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts