Potential for divorce !!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've got a pioneer 427XD plasma and now have a budget of around 1200 for my home cinema system. I need some help in what to buy here.

I'm thinking of the new Denon S-302 as my girlfriend's not overly keen on my covering the sitting room with speakers. I'm attracted by the one box simplicity, the upscaling to make the best of my existing DVD collection and the I-pod on screen control as well. However, i am open to suggestions and just wondered if there's anything else I should consider. That includes putting my foot down and going for a 5.1 system.
emotion-9.gif
Althought that could potentially result in divorce.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers,

Marty

A

Anonymous

Seeing as I'm not big on marriage or relationships or anything like that I'd go for a 7.1 system with twin subs because if you're going to have grounds for divorce, you might as well do it properly. People talk about compromise but what this word actually means is you doing whatever or your wife or girlfriend wants. (Not so sorry) Sorry to say that in my life there isn't enough room for both home cinema and someone who'd want me to sell it. Or if you value your marriage, then a good one box solution, especially a sexy one, will please all concerned.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I'll pop down to my local Sony shop and have a look at the DAV-IS10.

Am I to take it from this that the Denon is a no no ??

If i'm forced to go 2.1, what would be my best option ??

A

Anonymous

I thought the Denon sounded rather lovely two years ago when I had a look at one. I imagine they've only go better since then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts