Posts blocked by spam filter

Gaz37

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
When I try to reply to posts my post often get blocked by a spam filter, I report them but nothing seems to happen.

Is this a problem with the spam filter settings or am I using words or phrases that trigger it?

Thanks

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
You need to contact a mod to be put in the trusted user group, the reason being is that this site gets a lot of spam so WHFS&V have tightened their security.

MrTeroo

BANNED
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
There is no documented mention of this anywhere, so you get to waste hours trying to work it out. Eventually you, like many others will create a post asking why it is happening and you will then be told you need to contact a mod to be added to a 'special' group.

before long you will be back here to explain that you can't find a link to contact the mods. Only then will someone provide you with the contact details of a mod.

it's a really good system, not annoying or amateurish at all........

D

Deleted member 2457

Gaz37 said:
So don't the moderators/admins monitor the forum & pick up issues like this?

Does it look like it? *smile*

gasolin

god damit it hate the spam filter blocking all i wanted to post, then i shortened it an could post it, now i can't make any reply or quote to the topic/thread or post,sent the last i wanted to write in the hifi forum by m,aking a new topi, thread.

The spam filter is WAY to agressive, the same is the Verification you often have to write to make a reply

You have been added to the trusted group - Mods.

TRENDING THREADS