posting pics on here with a Mac

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Jeez, if was your missus ( that dosnt read well does it ,lol ) and its a no show tomorrow ,I would be going out on a day trip to Tescos or summat .

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:
funny you mention that, she gone away to her mums for the weekend with the kids until late tomo night!.......Result!

Lucky b'stard. I always love it when my better half goes off for the w/e freedom to play what you

want and dance around the room without sniggers.

Just remember we are expecting a A+ review on that cart. Chin up and be patient the spacer

will arrive in the morning.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
andybeau said:
Lucky b'stard. I always love it when my better half goes off for the w/e freedom to play what you

'Sniggers'?

Is that your teddy? Is Sniggers your wife's teddy?

SHE MAKES YOU DANCE WITH A TEDDY!!?

(No wonder you look forward to her going out.)

A

Anonymous

chebby said:
andybeau said:

'Sniggers'?

Is that your teddy? Is Sniggers your wife's teddy?

SHE MAKES YOU DANCE WITH A TEDDY!!?

(No wonder you look forward to her going out.)

You bin watchin'

A

Anonymous

sniggers 3rd person singular present, plural of snig·gerNounA smothered or half-suppressed laugh. VerbGive such a laugh: "they snigger at him behind his back".

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:
was getting psyched up too........phew I nearly took the Exact & my arm off in readyness!

What's the height difference between the two carts?

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:
Another thing Andy, got a 10% discount code for Audio Affair - so a concept woud be £122.50

I got it too was looking at kef ls50 or R100

But to be honest enjoying what I got.

My end of year is due this month so will see how much I owe the taxman and hopefully

not too much and will look at speakers, as I was going too until something else came up!

Looking forward to hearing about your loan cart.

Enjoying my concept verry much it's just so, so much better than Elys 2

A

Anonymous

mitch65 said:
stevebrock said:
Another thing Andy, got a 10% discount code for Audio Affair - so a concept woud be £122.50

Those sods at Audio Affair, they just want to tempt you! :grin:

And they're doing a good job

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:
But to be honest enjoying what I got.

you do right!

I know but really cant believe it's you telling me ;)

Well next month will demo and if I can tell the diff will upgrade else stay where I am

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
andybeau said:
Just remember we are expecting a A+ review on that cart.

Just remember also that Steve is comparing chalk with cheese. He may well prefer the MMs presentation against a coils.

Would that then make it a bad cart if it got c- ?.

Personaly ,I dont care a flying if Steve likes it or not. The object of the exercise is to let him listen to something different.

That dosnt have sodding Rega printed on it ;)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
floyd droid said:
andybeau said:

Just remember also that Steve is comparing chalk with cheese. He may well prefer the MMs presentation against a coils.

Personaly ,I dont care a flying if Steve likes it or not. The object of the exercise is to let him listen to something different.

looking forward to it - I know it will be different to the Exact - I have heard a 10x5 on an RP6 with an Elicit R - so will be interesting to hear the 10x5 through the Brio

That dosnt have sodding Rega printed on it ;)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
floyd droid said:
andybeau said:

looking forward to it - I know it will be different to the Exact - I have heard a 10x5 on an RP6 with an Elicit R - so will be interesting to hear the 10x5 through the Brio

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts