Post ranking: how does it work?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Can't believe such a nonsense thread could attract so many replies.
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:Can't believe such a nonsense thread could attract so many replies.
emotion-7.gif
thats a statement that could be applied often on here pp
emotion-2.gif

maxflinn:plastic penguin:Can't believe such a nonsense thread could attract so many replies.
emotion-7.gif
thats a statement that could be applied often on here pp
emotion-2.gif

True enough: I had an idle moment this morning and wanted to satisfy my own curiosity, as opposed to a general thread.

A

Anonymous

i was curious as to how it worked myself actually, ah well, we all know now
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

i dont think there will be any prizes for guessing who the most frequent poster has been lately
emotion-10.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin:Is there an easy a way of finding how many posts i've averaged each day or is that a pain?

5414 posts

887 days (including today)
6.10372 (approx) posts per day

scene

chebby:
plastic penguin:Is there an easy a way of finding how many posts i've averaged each day or is that a pain?

5414 posts

887 days (including today)
6.10372 (approx) posts per day

Lower than your 8.4 chebby, but knocking my 1.5 into a cocked hat. But as nothing compared to Mr. E's mighty 19.3 a day...

'Tis quality, not quantity that counts - which means I'm probably off on all counts
emotion-3.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:JohnDuncan:plastic penguin:Is there an easy a way of finding how many posts i've averaged each day or is that a pain? 6 ...with a maximum of 36 on 21/7/2010

Do you know what my maximum on a day is?

Also can you see how many posts people make each week or month? and if you can where am i on that list at present?

Cheers
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts