Possible upgrade within three hours

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Lol
emotion-1.gif

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Jesus, this 2310 just keeps getting better!! The sound is much fuller, more mature, more wholesome, I love it. It makes you want to listen to it....................smile

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Try and tell people in store that the next model up sounds better when all they see on paper is a bit more power, and they look at you like you just called them the worst name under the sun!
emotion-2.gif

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:

Try and tell people in store that the next model up sounds better when all they see on paper is a bit more power, and they look at you like you just called them the worst name under the sun!
emotion-2.gif

Or it might be that they really want the next model up and they just can't afford it?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Maybe, but a lot of people really don't believe that there are audible differences between these AV amplifiers/receivers. I keep trying to make the point that the better the AV amp, the better the speakers will sound.

A

Anonymous

well at least with av receivers , the difference in power as one goes up the range is measurable , its obvious , and its undeniable ..

but blu-ray players ? hmmm
emotion-40.gif

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:

Maybe, but a lot of people really don't believe that there are audible differences between these AV amplifiers/receivers. I keep trying to make the point that the better the AV amp, the better the speakers will sound.

You are right about that, when I have gone up to the next level in any amplifier range it as always sounded better.

The only time I remember was the sales guy in my hifi shop that really pi**ed me off was when I saved for months to get my Naim CD5 then I got my flatcap, then I was saving for the last parts the Nac 112 and Nap 150, this really broke me for a while, but I wanted it so bad and when I had the Nap 150 in my hands the sales guy turned around and said " you know that the 250 is even better, sweeter treble, bigger bass etc" then when I set it up all I was thinking I need the 250.

So glad I am not like that now that was 8 years ago, amazing the power of suggestion.

TRENDING THREADS