Possible Plinius CD bargain

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
For anyone with £2k+ spare cash... CD-101

Lucky competition winner!

I have nothing to do with the item btw - just stumbled across the auction whilst looking at things I can't afford!

daveh75

He's also got the Kimber cables up for sale, i bet the Plinius 9200 and MA Platinums went the same way
emotion-12.gif

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Well let's just say that the bloke who won one on here had a name quite similar to the eBay user's...

You don't know the circumstances but it seems like such a waste for the rest of us if he is selling it.

scene

bballtom:JohnDuncan:Well let's just say that the bloke who won one on here had a name quite similar to the eBay user's...

You don't know the circumstances but it seems like such a waste for the rest of us if he is selling it.

I know what you mean, I'm sure he may have fallen on hard times and there's no point having a high-end system if you've got no where to put it, but I did so dream of this system
emotion-50.gif
, I even caught myself mentally re-arranging the furniture to give it pride of place
emotion-10.gif

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Been thinking what I'd have done if I'd been the winner... the rest of my kit would certainly impose a limitation on what the plinius could deliver, and oh how useful a couple of k would be right now, but at the end of the day I just don't think I could let such a wonderful piece of kit go myself... but then thinking about how much turntable you could get for that sort of money...

A

Anonymous

Probably sounds fantastic but i don,t like the look of it, looks as if 5 different designers alone had a go at the front fascia and then got fed-up 2 inches round the side. Too many fixings as well, why can,t manufacturers actually design a product that FITS together rather than bolts or screws together.The only manufacturer i would think of who has a bit of savvy at the design stage is probably LINN. Maybe should start a thread on the subject of well manufactured kit that actuallt FITS together.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
johnnyjazz:Probably sounds fantastic but i don,t like the look of it, looks as if 5 different designers alone had a go at the front fascia and then got fed-up 2 inches round the side.

Can't help but feel you are overthinking what is, after all, just a plastic boxing game...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

johnnyjazz:Probably sounds fantastic but i don,t like the look of it, looks as if 5 different designers alone had a go at the front fascia and then got fed-up 2 inches round the side.

Can't help but feel you are overthinking what is, after all, just a plastic boxing game...

Ha Ha good one Andrew
emotion-2.gif
No defence then, you must think the same as me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts