Port design

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I've got to say, this forum is terrible.

I, once again, typed up a good length article and it didnt save it!!!!!!!! Bloody hell.

I didnt even have the option of disabling/enabling rich text (it just didnt work) and when I tried to return to it it was gone!

Unfortunately, had enough, migrating elsewhere and saying goodbye for another year my little gurkins.

All behave and back in latter 2013.

Mwwwahh

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
I've got to say, this forum is terrible.

I, once again, typed up a good length article and it didnt save it!!!!!!!! Bloody hell.

I didnt even have the option of disabling/enabling rich text (it just didnt work) and when I tried to return to it it was gone!

Unfortunately, had enough, migrating elsewhere and saying goodbye for another year my little gurkins.

All behave and back in latter 2013.

Mwwwahh

That's a shame I was looking forward to reading about your port design :shifty: ;)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby said:
I was a bit baffled too.

I find when I am infinitely baffled the best thing is to go with the flow, bung another one on the fire and pour a large Dimple – it's really not worth getting actively crossover, or it could be terminal...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
chebby said:
I was a bit baffled too.

I find when I am infinitely baffled the best thing is to go with the flow, bung another one on the fire and pour a large Dimple – it's really not worth getting actively crossover, or it could be terminal...
Damped if I didn't half wave goodbye to my cup of tea when I folded up in laughter. I should have braced myself first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts