Plex Issues

Mixedmick

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys, I don't know if any of you will be able to help me and I expect I am going to get a few lessons here if you can :) but please be gentle.

I have recently decided to upgrade my hifi and I really like the idea of being able to play the same music at the same time in different areas of the house. I was looking at sonos but then spotted what I felt would be a better option for me buying the highly rated Audiolab 6000a amp and the Audiolab 6000n media player with play-fi. I then added a WD my cloud NAS drive to store all the digital files on and with that drive came the option to use plex which I really like as well. I am still playing around with this and having great fun but one problem I just cannot seem to overcome is that when I access the server on my tablet I can see MyCloudEX2Ultra and after about 10 mins I then also get access to Plex. The problem is that the MyCloudEX2Ultra system is nowhere near as good as plex and only shows some of the album artwork so I really need Plex to be available when I first connect. So my question is does anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks Mick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts