PLEASE.... the beter (ideal) amp for MA RX6. (thank you all....and sorry my bad english, im portuguese)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Thank you Lipe

I don't listen to a lot of base heavy music so refinement was more important than raw power but the bass sounds loud, focused and well paced to me.

Sorry to hear that you can not try these components for yourself before you buy. I had a very nice morning listening to the speakers and amp in the showroom. Interestingly, the shop I bought them from has many high end brands as well as brands like CA which are kinder to the wallet and they had the Rx6 hooked up to the 650a in their listening room. This suggests to me that they also thought this was a decent combination and a nice way to show off the speakers to potential customers.

I went for the black woodgrain. I thought about the piano black but decided to spend the extra money on cables. The speakers are very well finished.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
the CA650 will make just the necessary amount of bass so that it doesn't turn overbearing.in rosewood they look superb

A

Anonymous

I also was very undecided between black lacquered and black normal ...
how are they live the normal black of your RX6? met your expectations?

I decided the black lacquered bright, but I'm still in time to be
decided by the normal black ... but see the Internet is difficult to
see and feel how it is really RX6 with the normal black finish ...

and here in Portugal is much more expensive than in England ... I think
what a tremendous stupidity, because here we have less choice, less
money, and pay a lot more expensive!

RX6 normal finish ... 1050 ? (950 GBP)
RX6 glossy finish ... ? 1250 (1140 GBP)

tariff prices!

feel the difference my dear friend antistatic?

another example .. I do not know how much your CA azur 650 in England, but here in Portugal costs 500 ? (455 GBP) ...

: (((

I am tempted to buy an AMP just like your here for some time ahead ...
because I believe that sing very well, which to my wallet is much nicer
than a naim 5i nait ... that here in Portugal I think it should cost
around ? 1100 (1000 GBP).

thank you for sharing your opinion / experience ...
all the best for you!

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
rosewood look nice and doesnt cost more.the ca650 will suit the rx6 but its an amp that does not suit many speakers...here in portugal maybe you could test the rx series with yamaha amps ax-397..S700..pioneers...AJ6 guess this amp would suit the rx6 nicely also, since its not a heavy bass producing amp.

A

Anonymous

Lipe, I live in Australia and prices are similar to what you will pay in Portugal.

As to the finish, I did not see the piano black finish in person. The black woodgrain is the most conventional finish but it suited our room the best. They still look classy especially with the grilles off and the white cones on display.

I am still impressed (after three whole days!!) by this amp/speaker combination. I admit I did not try every speaker and every amp in this price range so I can never say it is "the best". I do know that I have spent all weekend going through my music collection and have enjoyed every moment of it so it can't be too bad.

TRENDING THREADS