Please HELP with 46inch SONY OR SAMSUNG?????????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What would you buy and why? samsung LE46F86BD or sony V3000? Or W3000???? Which one is the best and how big the difference is I know samsung is the only 100hz one but why sony is much more expensive???? I want to watch sport in hd the most anp play ps3!!! please help I need to get one tomorrow:) I like sony as I have ps3 sony laptop and different things but there is no point spending more many on worse telly.... which one is the best and will I really see the difference????? and what is all about that 6.2 mpx display which sony has??? what about samsung is it 6.2???? and does samsung have 24 frames per second (cinema) ???????thanks!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

yes the samsung supports 24fps and thats the set id go for simply because i believe it has better SD quality and the 100Hz does make a significant difference in my eyes.

A

Anonymous

What about watching football in HD??? and ps3 games???? and is there any chance I gonna buy any of them on high street for 1300??? what are the prices? I live in london. Isn't sony better brand???why would you go fro samsung only because of sd and 100hz? what about that blurring sony has? is it really that noticeble??? samsung hasn't got blurring?????thanks

A

Anonymous

Don't believe the hype, despite what the fanboys say, Sony has its own set of problems such as clouding and smearing. I looked at the X and W Sony sets and then got an F86 instead. The Sony was in no way worth the extra cash.

I don't have a PS3 so can't comment. However watching Freeview is very good at 8ft, up-scaled DVD using an EP35 is very, very good and HD is excellent. Very pleased indeed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts