PLEASE HELP! USING AV FOR MUSIC

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I AM TOTALLY OUT OF MY DEPTH HERE - BUT I AM HOPIN SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP?

I CURRENTLY AM USING A YAMAHA DSP A1 WITH KEF AND JAMO SPEAKERS IN ONE ROOM AND PIONEER E06 WITH M&K AND MISSION IN ANOTHER

I AM HAVING A LOUD CHRISTMAS PARTY - IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE BOTH AMPS AND ALL SPEAKERS FOR STEREO USE?

ANY BRIGHT IDEAS OR SHOULD I JUST PAY A DJ AND FORGET IT?

WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY ADVICE BEFORE I ATTEMPT BLOWING THE LOT!

A

Anonymous

if u can split the signal from the cd player and feed both amps you'll have the same music running on both sistems

you will need this to split the signal

http://www.richersounds.com/showbigproductpicture/IXOS-XHA215-Y1F/303751.jpg

A

Anonymous

What I do is take the output from the tape loop of one of the amps and connect it a normal input on the other.

In fact what I actually do is do that in both directions - but you do need to be careful not to connect both at the same time as it will make the wrong kind of noise if you do! So if in doubt only do it in one direction.

A

Anonymous

Hi thanks for your response! i dont want to use cd and would prefer to run the pc - do u know if this will effect the way u advised to string up??

A

Anonymous

oh yeah and sorry youl have to excuse me - im a total div at these things- can u tell me what leads to buy to make this connection as i will order them online? cheers

A

Anonymous

[quote user="STICKTOCOOKING"]
oh yeah and sorry youl have to excuse me - im a total div at these things- can u tell me what leads to buy to make this connection as i will order them online? cheers
[/quote]

I bought one of those little FM thingys and transmit it around the house. I can use radios all over the place and no wires.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts