Please help us upgrade from our cathode ray!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Please help with your suggesions :help:

We have a 14 year old 19 inch Grundy. Its too small and I have to accept that its never going to die, so please help me transition to the 21st centuary. I would love to watch our Wizard of Oz DVD in high def with my four year old with a beautiful picture and "non-anaemic sound"

The review on this site are helpful, but when I find something I'm interested in such as the panasonic Tx-P42ST30, it seems to be out of stock everywhere on line.

If I do look at the more popular TV's from say John Lewis' website, then I cant seem to see a review for that particular size - does that matter?

My budget is £600, ideally including a 5 year gurantee.

Our sofa is 9.5 feet from the sofa, so I feel that 37-42 inches is about right.

Most of our viewing these days is on the laptop so I want a smart tv for netflix, iplayer etc.

I would love to look at photos and home videos wirelessly or with a usb stick rather than the multitude of leads that we currently have to deal with. Skype capability would be lovely.

We are very much a Mac household - does that matter?

Not sure about 3d- nothing that i have seen in the cinema has ever really impressed me.

Looking forward to your sage wisdom :)

ST30 is last year's model. ST50 is the latest one.

Check this: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp42st50b/pana-txp42st50b

Richer Sounds should price match this for the 5 year guarantee:

http://www.hispek.com/panasonic/3d-televisions/panasonic-txp42st50b-42-full-hd-3d-plasma-smart-viera-tv-plus-2-free-pairs-of-3d-glasses-claim-free-5-year-in-store-warranty-pd-10996.php?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=Froogle&utm_campaign=Froogle_Feed&utm_term=TXP42ST50

A

Anonymous

thanks big boss, the ST50 seems very temptng, but I want to try to stck to under £600. We are going to richer sounds today with a memory stick and sd card to see. I'M particularly intrested in the viera TXL42E5B

Pete68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Richer Sounds is a great place to get slightly older (1 or 2 years) TV's that were rated 5 star by What HiFi. We bought our Sony there for considerably less than the original price. The staff are helpful so you should go home with a bargain.

Happy shopping

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts