Please help, my head is about to explode!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I posted last week some time and asked advice on whether or not the LG 50" from PC World (at £650 at time of writing) was a good buy but was directed instead to look at the Samsung 50" as it had received 5 stars from yourselves. In this time I have also been looking at the Panasonic TH50PX70 which I think looks excellent for the money. So between the two I did some research and although there is not much between them thought the Panasonic would be the better buy as some complained of lines in certain bright lights or reflective areas. This three weeks of constant research was starting to fry my brain.

However, now what I really want is a 46" for the same sort of price (between the £700 and £900 price range). I am a tv novice but it seems everywhere I look the 46" range seems more expensive than the 50"!!

So, in short,

1) which would you say is the best out of the two aforementioned 50" tvs

and

2) Out of the 45"/46" price range, which is the best tv for the money (like I say I have around £750-£950 to spend)

PLEASE HELP!! My head is about to explode and my eyes are beginning to bleed as well as 10 digit product models flying around my head!!

A

Anonymous

I can't advise you on which set to go for I am afraid because I have not been looking in this size range. But I would give you one piece of advice TRUST YOUR OWN EYES. It really does not matter which set gets recommended if you are happy with a particular picture quality. Look at Tvs very closely, and ask to see then with both SD and HD content.

A

Anonymous

Panasonic TH50PX7 at Richer Sounds for £699, must be a bargain. Similar picture to the PX70, less bells and whistles.

A

Anonymous

well as far as i know there are no decent 46" plasmas out at the moment, only the new panasonic range includes 46"... but id recomend the panasonic over the samsung 50" and samsung over the LG 50"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts