Play us your turntable!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Meh...If people can no longer see it, I may as well delete the video and throw it into my "seemed like a good idea at the time *unknw*" basket, which is getting rather full.

I don't think it's got anything to do with copyright, not at this point in any case. I'd bet that everyone who can't see it is trying through a YouTube app and everyone that can is looking through a web browser. I deleted the YouTube app off the iPad about 2 weeks ago because this happened about a quarter of the time. I've just looked now and the video is still up and playable through Safari on an IPad.

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Not really sure what anyone can gleen from it especially given Youtube will have sucked any quality out of the audio, but in the spirit of joining in and not leaving the Major hanging...

https://youtu.be/jRhX-pBbk60

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
TomSawyer said:
Not really sure what anyone can gleen from it especially given Youtube will have sucked any quality out of the audio, but in the spirit of joining in and not leaving the Major hanging...

https://youtu.be/jRhX-pBbk60

Very cool! *dance4*

K

keeper of the quays

Under the stars I live..my you tube is the graceful ornament of the night sky.my trusty sidekick the 78 special! She scratches her way through dirt looking for diamonds..whilst I consider the greater questions..such as..why am I bothering with you lot..you don't deserve me and is it me? Lol..

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
daveh75 said:
MajorFubar said:
jimbofisher said:
Just tried watching and it says video not available
very strange...it's definitely still there.

i hope someone else posts up a video, otherwise it will look like I only started this thread to parade my own kit, and that wasn't the intention.

Video is down.

I bet if you check you've got either a Copyright Strike or Content ID claim against that video.

Not a great idea in the first place given where Copyright strikes can lead...

Big deal!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts