A

Anonymous

Yeah but not in What Hi-Fi. I can't remember which mag though cos' I didn't actually buy it I was just reading it in WHSmith. They gave it a glowing review and I got the impression that it was an astounding product. The picture was suppossed to be brilliant, somehow avoiding the problems that go with large screen LCDs, probably just by being really well made, It's build quality is said to be of a very high standard, and it is finished beautifully, apparently.

A

Anonymous

Thats what I heard- that it beats every single LCD, but I need some proof...
Anyone?

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Both reviews I've seen are for the 47" version but I would expect the 42" to have similar image quality. Pricewise they're pretty close to the Pioneer plasmas which are slightly more widely available and considered the best displays around.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="dio"]Has anyone seen the pd420 LCD from Planar in action?
Someone on this forum wrote its great quality and I cant get any info about it...[/quote]

Planar products are distributed in the UK by CSE Solutionshttp://whathifi.com/forums/www.csesolutions.co.uk/, so you might want to get in touch with them and find out if they've got copies of the reviews.

We've tested some of their projectors (PD7010 and PD7060), but not the flatscreen TVs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts