Pioneer VSX-LX55 or Pioneer VSX-2021

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question but is the VSX-LX55 exactly the same as the VSX-2021 but a) without a wireless adaptor and b) cosmetically.

Are all the internal components therefore exactly the same and if I do not need a wireless adaptor and am not bothered about the cosmetics should I go for the VSX-2021? Is ther any difference in sound performance?

Also I need to pair it with a style speaker package so will the Q7000 sound OK with it based on the review or should I look for something else. I will always go and demo it first but any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Tony.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The 2021 is the LX55, no difference in sound quality. We tend to match the Pioneer with Dali and the Fazon with the new Sub 3 would be a good pairing. It won the award so you should be able to find the review on here.

A

Anonymous

with the lx 55 getting a great review, we can apply it to the 2021 then? If so is the 2021 a match for the onkyo 809? or would the 809 rate better. Reason I ask is that I am interested in upgrading and love the look of the pioneer but compared to the onkyo. Any feedback/opinion would be great. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts