Pioneer SC-LX71 or Yamaha RX-V1900 ? pls suggest guys...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Guys,I'm stuck between these two. I've got a wharfedale Diamond 9.6/9cm/9.1/9.1 7.1 setup ready to go but still undecided on the receiver part.

Should I go for the LX-71 which i guess i close to the LX-81 in performance or the RX-V1900 ? Both are going for the same price here in Australia.

Pls suggest and the replies would be much appreciated.  

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply. Do u reckon the V1900 will out-perform the LX71 in terms of sheer power and performance ?ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

Cheers,

Amuthÿ

Andy Madden

Staff member
Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Having heard both i'd say the Pioneer just edges it on outright power/scale, but the Yamaha is the better all-round package in terms of detail, refinement and surround sound processing. And it's cheaper.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andy , ÿ

Regarding the price, the Pioneer is cheaper then the Yamaha by around 100 dollars here in OZ :) ÿIs it still the better buy ?ÿ

ÿ

ÿ

Cheers,

Amuthÿ

A

Anonymous

I'm confused.. I'm looking to buy the Pioneer SC LX81 amp and it was awarded 5 starts when it was reviewed by WHF.. So how comes in this issue of the mag in the Blu Ray part it is suggested as the AV receiver in the mid range system but only has 4 awarded to it? Is this a 4 or 5 star product?

Cheers

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts