Pioneer Receivers

michael hoy

Has any one come accross this:-

My SC-LX72 does not always want to switch back on using the remote, it does not matter whether it has been turned off with the switch on the amp, with the original remote or my Logitech 1100.

If it has been switched on at any point that day, it will come back on with either remote but if it is the next day it will not switch on with either remote, only by the on / off switch.

It's driving me mad.

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy said:
Has any one come accross this:-

My SC-LX72 does not always want to switch back on using the remote, it does not matter whether it has been turned off with the switch on the amp, with the original remote or my Logitech 1100.

If it has been switched on at any point that day, it will come back on with either remote but if it is the next day it will not switch on with either remote, only by the on / off switch.

It's driving me mad.

That is strange, i always use the remote and it works every time, and for it too work thoughout the day, and then not the next one - weird.

michael hoy

Hi Gel,

It is strange, I noticed it a while ago and then forgot about it.

I have been using the amp in a different way recently and just turned it on and off via the power switch, now I am using it how I want to, it has raised it's head again.

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy said:
Hi Gel,

It is strange, I noticed it a while ago and then forgot about it.

I have been using the amp in a different way recently and just turned it on and off via the power switch, now I am using it how I want to, it has raised it's head again.

Had any luck mate?, you could always phone Pioneer up and see what their customer service line says.

michael hoy

Hi Gel,

Not been in touch with Pioneer yet, the supplier has suggested a factory reset but I need to save my settings some how.

It took me a long time to achieve the current settings which I am happy with.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Pioneer technical support is really second to non, those guys know their stuff. I called numerous times regarding the LX83 and they have been on the ball all the time.

keiser1

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
Hello Michael,

Shame your having some trouble with your receiver. Mines been spot on so far, if you contact them it'll be interesting to see what Pioneer advise. Will you post the solution if able for future reference, just incase my receiver ever plays up.

Good luck and hopefully you get a fix soon.

michael hoy

Spoken to Pioneer customer service today, they are aware of this issue and suggested taking it in to one of their repair centres.

It will be checked to see if a fault exists and then possibly a firmware change.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts