pioneer Lx71 over panasonic bd55

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,should i buy an pioneer Lx71 or the panasonic bd55 considering my TV is the pioneer PDP-435FDE, and whats the best way to connect to my arcam AVR 300, thanks.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
As i recall Clare stated that the Pioneer was a step up in PQ and Sound terms, and seeing as you have the pioneer plasma i would think it would be a match made in heaven.

A

Anonymous

If you decide on the Pioneer, make sure you won't miss the interactive content available only on Profile 2.0 players such as the Panasonic.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I only asked about the Lx71 against the pana because my tv is one of the earliest plasmas, could it do the Lx71 justice ?. cheers.

A

Anonymous

Hi delkel,

I just purchased and picked up a new Pioneer BDP-LX71 Blu-ray Disc Player yesterday, to replace my Panasonic DMP-BD30. The Pioneer is a stunning player. Picture quality is massively better than my already good BD30, and the sound, oh my goodness, the sound quality is a very, very big step-up from the BD30 which was no slouch.

The Pioneer oozes class in every way. The finish on the front fascia on the Pioneer unit is stunning. Even CD play-back is very surprisingly good (although I have a Cyrus CD 8 SE for CD play-back).

I would recommend the Pioneer for you, mate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts