Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090

A

Anonymous

they are as rare as hens teeth , maybe ebay , unlikely any in shops ...

scene

maxflinn:they are as rare as hens teeth , maybe ebay , unlikely any in shops ...

I got my Kuro (KRP-500A) in early November 2009. There was a flurry - well apparently the "last shipment from Pioneer" of a very few PDP-LX5090 and LX6090s in late Nov / Early Dec 2009. After that silence.

To find mine, I went on the Pioneer web site, found all the dealers and started phoning them. I rang approaching 50.

Good luck

A

Anonymous

the kuro is still the best tv , but it may lose its crown soon , and its an expensive tv , whatever beats it , is likely to cost less ...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the kuro is still the best tv , but it may lose its crown soon , and its an expensive tv , whatever beats it , is likely to cost less ...

It's irrelevant anyway, you just aren't going to find one.

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:
maxflinn:the kuro is still the best tv , but it may lose its crown soon , and its an expensive tv , whatever beats it , is likely to cost less ...

probably not , i could have bought an ex display , lx6090 for e1500 3 weeks ago , the last one , but i couldnt get the dough , im still sick ...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the_lhc:

probably not , i could have bought an ex display , lx6090 for e1500 3 weeks ago , the last one , but i couldnt get the dough , im still sick ...

Nuisance, I'm still wishing I could have stretched to the KRP-600 as well! I think the missus would have had a fit though...

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:maxflinn:the_lhc:

Nuisance, I'm still wishing I could have stretched to the KRP-600 as well! I think the missus would have had a fit though...
well , given the krps legendary status , you could probably recoup 75% of your dough if you wanted to sell , and upgrade to the 60in version of whatever beats it (lets face it , that can only be the new panny v series) , you still have the missus to deal with though
emotion-40.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the_lhc:maxflinn:the_lhc:

well , given the krps legendary status , you could probably recoup 75% of your dough if you wanted to sell , and upgrade to the 60in version of whatever beats it (lets face it , that can only be the new panny v series) , you still have the missus to deal with though
emotion-40.gif

Yeah we'll see, I don't fancy shipping one of those out via eBay...

I need the separate media box as well to be honest.

A

Anonymous

If budget is not an issue, some of them are still stocked in Switzerland.You could get one for around 2500 pounds.

A

Anonymous

I could have got a KRP 500 for £2400 brand new about 2 weeks ago, but really need a 60 inch if anyone has any leads?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts