Pioneer KRL-46V 46-inch Full HD KURO LCD TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am about to purchase my first flat sreen telly is the KRL-46V any good or are there better tellys out there. I will not get away with anything bigger than 46 inch. I am struggling to find any reviews on this model, but reviews seem to always find some fault with whatever telly they look into. I have never read a review that says this telly is brilliant full stop, there is always something wrong and one persons wrong is not always another person wrong, reviews are very subjective, surely. A friend of mine has a 42 inch Pioneer which appears to be discontinued but he is happy with that and the 50 inch Pioneers seem to get good press so I am working on the principle that the 46 should be okay

Any help would be appreciated

A

Anonymous

The Pioneer 46" LCD is not in the same league as the 42 and 50" Pioneer plasmas.

The next best to the Pioneer plasma is the Panasonic plasmas

A

Anonymous

I agree. I have read a few reviews of Pioneers first LCD TV and none have been outstanding and nothing like the praise lavished on their plasma screens.

The Sonys seem to do well but you need to be careful with their model numbers - V series, W series Z series etc.

Bazzy

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I too would tend to agree - far better off with a Panny Plasma than the Kuro LCD. The new Panny plasmas should be out in a few months if you can wait and they will be even better with the lower power consumption. If you had to go LCD, I would prefer that Samsung LE-46A956 for around the same money which has LED backlighting and a whole host of other features.

Bazzy!ÿ

TRENDING THREADS