Pioneer Home Cinema!!!!! Please help me!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Pioneer LX5090 Plasma (Lovely, thank you what hifi for your great advice on this one), it's worth every penny and am now after a new home cinema system to go with it....

Now I really want a Pioneer surround amp/receiver to match, I am considering either the LX52 or the LX82 but the biggest problem is there is hardly any room either side of the plasma for speakers, I had my eye on the B&W 685 theatre package, the fronts would fit ok but the rears are so deep I can't fit them by the sofa, the Q acoustic 2000 would fit in ok all round but are these amps too much for that speaker package? I have considered a style speaker system like the KEF 3005SE or the B&W MT25/MT30 but understand larger speakers produce better sound and when spending some serious money on the 82 or 52 amp you definately want the right speakers to suit. Most importantly I want this system to produce good bass as I will want to listen to RnB and dance music through it aswell as action movies.... Any advice/options given would be really appreciated!!!

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
give more attention to the front stage.good stereo sound.good bass.surround speakers are not that important.U could go for a small size on these

D

Deleted member 2457

If I was you I would go for the B&W MT30 with the pioneer sc-lx72 or the pioneer sc-lx71 if it is still in stock.

Then the sony 760 or pioneer bdp-lx71/08.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
How about a compromise and look at the 684,s for fronts or if you don't want floorstanders go with 685's and matching centre. Then you can always use the MT30's as rears, a lot of forum members do this and it works really well.Benefits of the traditional box speaker is it will give you much better bass and sound alot better with music, so i would definetly look at this with one of the PIoneer amps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts