Pioneer Bluray problem

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need help!!!!

I am trying to connect my pioneer bluray player to an Onkyo 876 amp and then connect the amp to an Infocus projector. When everything is turned on the bluray player HDMI lights is flashing on an off and the amp is saying no signal from DVD. If I remove the HDMI lead going from amp to projector the signal then OK and the sound is fine.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I've just had a similar problem connecting a blue ray to an onkyo to a pioneer tv.

It wouldn't work correctly because I had the HDMI audio out enabled on the onkyo.

A

Anonymous

I had a different problem with my BDP-51FD. I realise that the projector doesn't do it justice and will be the next upgrade in a few months but the sound was very impressive with the player doing the decoding and the signal pcm analogue to the amp.

I hadn't used it for 2/52 due to holiday and there not being enough hours in the day but when I restarted it - no picture!?!

Changed discs - nada

A very worrying 30 mins later - normal dvd worked fine so not connection or projector, I went for the usual next step - factory reset. Seemed to sort everything out. I had to change the sound/visual options again but started breathing properly again. It is the most recent version of software so I am not entirely sure what happened

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your response I have checked this and it is set to disable. I have finally solved the problem. It was the setting on the projector that needed changing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts