Pioneer and B&W CM1

sorrellryan

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I was considering upgrading fronts to the beautiful B&W CM1 speakers and matching centre following shortly after (when funds permit). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these speakers when paired with pioneer electronics.

I currently have a pioneer vsx1019 av amp. Will I be selling the speakers short with such an amp.

Thanks in advance.

sorrellryan

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Thank you for your comments, glad to hear that they should be a good match.

I am just a little worried that my amp would not be suitable t drive them properly as it is a few steps down the pioneer ladder compared to the amps you have mentioned.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
No you will be fine. Of course the pioneers a few steps up will dive them better. But that's not to say yours will not. Why not ask they dealer to give them to you for home demo and if you feel you are missing out then you could return them.

sorrellryan

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Many thanks for your comments just a quick update, I echo your feelings of the B&W CM's being a good match for the pioneer.

I managed to pick up a pair of cm1 s from unilet at a great price and am I glad I did. They sound fantastic in my room, providing a surprising amount of bass from such a small cabinet. Listening in direct mode on the pioneer is also surprisingly impressive.

Just need to save a few penny's now for the matching centre.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts