Pioneer 5090H problem with EPG on Digital TV

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Unless you actually post what your issue is you won't get any help, a blank thread doesn't give anyone any information as to exactly what the problem is and is as vague as it's possible to be! :shame:

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
oops. Not sure why my post was published blank!

NOw I have to retype it!

The problem is that in Cyprus we switched to Digital TV broadcasting over the air in mp4 format. I used my TV's onboard Digital reciever to scan for the new digital channels nd it found evrything but the electronic program guide doesnt show anything at all. I upgraded the tv to the latest version available from Pioneers website (from 2009) but still it doesnt work.

I read somewhere that if you use the TV to scan first analogue channels then thenir is a bug and the EPG does not work, unless you run the tv to factory default mode and then scan first for the digital channels. Does anybody know about this and if yes how do you put the TV in factory default mode.

Many thanks,

Yiannis

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
oops. Not sure why my post was published blank!

NOw I have to retype it!

The problem is that in Cyprus we switched to Digital TV broadcasting over the air in mp4 format. I used my TV's onboard Digital reciever to scan for the new digital channels nd it found evrything but the electronic program guide doesnt show anything at all. I upgraded the tv to the latest version available from Pioneers website (from 2009) but still it doesnt work.

I read somewhere that if you use the TV to scan first analogue channels then thenir is a bug and the EPG does not work, unless you run the tv to factory default mode and then scan first for the digital channels. Does anybody know about this and if yes how do you put the TV in factory default mode.

Many thanks,

Yiannis

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts