Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Maybe a double in vinyl... 8)

Twice the agony then. ;)

:rofl:

the most part of the album will be intrumental, from what i've read... Little singing... Half the agony i suppose...

naaah, i like PF!

At the beginning i didn't like all the albums, still don't, but they do grow on you.

jjbomber

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
the most part of the album will be intrumental, from what i've read... Little singing... Half the agony i suppose...

naaah, i like PF!

At the beginning i didn't like all the albums, still don't, but they do grow on you.

It's outtakes from The Division Bell and is being marketed as the last Richard Wright album.

jjbomber

manicm said:
Wonder what Roger will have to say about all this.

It's been 30 years since he was kicked out and The Division Bell was nothing to do with him. He is bound to say something, given how narcisstic he is, but he really is irrelevant as far as post '83 Floyd is concerned.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
When i read it was going to be leftovers from The Division Bell my immediate reaction was that i had no interest and that i wouldn't be buying it. However with the news that it'll be a mainly 'ambient and instrumental' album, my hopes have raised that it'll be worthwhile. Nothing better than some chill-out Pink Floyd.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
When i read it was going to be leftovers from The Division Bell my immediate reaction was that i had no interest and that i wouldn't be buying it. However with the news that it'll be a mainly 'ambient and instrumental' album, my hopes have raised that it'll be worthwhile. Nothing better than some chill-out Pink Floyd.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Pink Floyd are releasing a new album, I'm game for that. David Gilmour and Roger Waters solo albums were ace. The solo album Radio K.A.O.S. by Roger Waters is weird and very underrated.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
One of the possible covers for the album.

32e0cd33d083f93d5dbcf1ce33b2dfbb_zpsb3560061.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts