Pictures of my kit... what do you think?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Covers on....
100_1258.jpg
.... and off....
100_1261.jpg
Again... thanks to everyone who has helped me over the past few months in deciding what to buy
emotion-21.gif

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Very smart Tom! Looks great!

I think it looks particulary impressive with covers off. I hope to have a setup like this one day. Hope you enjoy your system.

A

Anonymous

I think covers look better when off aswell, but the Mrs doesn't like it... so I guess they have to stay on, especially seeing as she bought the amp and speakers for me for xmas!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="tom83cat"]I think covers look better when off aswell, but the Mrs doesn't like it... so I guess they have to stay on, especially seeing as she bought the amp and speakers for me for xmas![/quote]

Top chick! She got an equally generous sister?!? ;-)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Ketch"]Top chick! She got an equally generous sister?!? ;-)[/quote] Sorry to disappoint you, but no.... however, I have a sister who will look exceptional on your arm (MCN babe and promo girl) but she will bleed you dry and leave you for the next one that comes along with more money.... lol

A

Anonymous

[quote user="tom83cat"][quote user="Ketch"]Top chick! She got an equally generous sister?!? ;-)[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint you, but no.... however, I have a sister who will look exceptional on your arm (MCN babe and promo girl) but she will bleed you dry and leave you for the next one that comes along with more money.... lol[/quote]

As long as she keeps her hands off my 875, I may well be tempted! lol

PS. I agree with the consensus here........... definitley covers off. They look fantastic!!

A

Anonymous

Those speakers are just too beautiful to be hidden away. You can easily miss them with the covers on. Nice neat setup ;)

A

Anonymous

Tom, what do those Monitor Audios sound like without the sub running? Ok or not? Am looking at some new speakers but can't decide whether I can get away with floorstanders in a small front room or if i should bother with sub.

A

Anonymous

If you are going to exclude the sub you should definately look at the BR5 floorstanders instead. The BR2s are good, but for the action scenes, you really miss the sub when it's not there.

A

Anonymous

What a peach, nice stand as well. how do the speakers sound in the corner? p.s. never put your covers on again.

jetjohnson

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
jetjohnson:Some good looking stuff here folks ..I'll try and get a pic up if poss!

setup3b.jpg

Hopefully you can all see my gear finally! (and before anyone says it the centre speaker is too large to fit under the tv) hence it's off centre position!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts